With history dating back to 1823, the Institute of Astronomy at Cambridge University is globally acknowledged as one of the world’s foremost institutes. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges. The Boustany Astronomy PhD Scholarship is granted once every three years, for a PhD course at The Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge University. Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- * The Scholarship is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate from all nationalities who must have an excellent academic background.
- * Candidates must also fulfill the admissions requirements of the Institute and show exceptional ability and promise.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: The Scholarship offers the following:
- * All tuition and college fees
- * Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- * Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
How to Apply: Visit link below.