The University of Warwick offers the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber. The University will offer scholarship to approximately 17 of the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
* Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October;
* Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
* Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
* Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Number of Awards: 25 Scholarships will be awarded
Value of Award:
* The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £20,730 at 17/18 rates)
* A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,800)
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
How to Apply: Visit link below.