Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts and the DAAD, Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester and/ or winter semester.
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
* international students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester or winter semester).
* international students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible.
* international students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program:
* The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
* The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
How to Apply: Visit link below.