Rave Scholarships support further practical training for young curators, restorers, museum technicians and cultural managers from countries in transition and developing countries who have arranged a guest period, a practical training or non-paid work at a museum, at a non-commercial gallery or at a non-commercial cultural institution in Germany.
Eligibility: Scholarships will be awarded to candidates:
* who come from a transformation or developing country and are still living there,
* who did not have the opportunity yet to come for a longer stay or did not have further training or working stay in Germany,
* who finished their professional training not longer than five years ago and are not yet over 40. Those still studying or training at the time of application will not be considered for selection,
* who have found a non-commercial partner institution in Germany that has agreed to take care of them or agreed to a joi
* who can provide a positive statement from their own country (reference),
* Knowledge of one of the three languages German, English or French is a requirement.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of the Program:
* a monthly lump sum of 1,300 Euros
* travelling expenses (to and from Germany)
* health insurance
Duration of Scholarship: 3 to 6 months
How to Apply: Visit link below.