The International Climate Protection Fellowships enable prospective leaders to conduct a research-related project of their own choice during a one-year stay in Germany. Submit an application if you are a prospective leader from a non-European threshold or developing country working in the field of climate protection and resource conservation in academia, business or administration in your country.
* First academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent), completed less than 12 years prior to the start of the fellowship
* Extensive professional experience in a leadership role (at least 48 months at the time of application) in the field of climate protection and resource conservation or a further academic or professional qualification;
* Initial practical experience (at least 12 months at the time of application) through involvement in projects related to climate protection and resource conservation (possibly already during studies);
* Leadership potential demonstrated by initial experience in leadership positions and/or appropriate references;
* A detailed statement by a host in Germany, including a confirmation of support; details of the proposed project must be discussed with the prospective host prior to application;
* Very good knowledge of English and/or German, documented by appropriate language certificates;
* Two to three expert references by individuals qualified to comment on the candidate’s professional, personal and, if applicable, academic eligibility and his / her leadership potential.
Value of the Program:
* Fellowship amount according to qualifications between €2,150 and €2,650 per month
* Two-month intensive language course in Germany
* Lump sum for travel expenses
* Allowances for visits by family members lasting at least three months
* Allowance of €800 per month for the host in Germany for projects in the natural and engineering sciences, and €500 per month for projects in the humanities and social sciences
Number of Awards: 20
Duration: One year
How to Apply: Visit link below.