The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation offers fellowship grant for an emerging leader from a developing country for a one-year full-time Masters in Management (MIM) education at European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Berlin, Germany. The Kofi Annan scholarship provides the opportunity for talented and motivated students from developing countries who do not belong to a privileged class and lack sufficient financial means to study management at ESMT and graduate from the most international business school in Germany.
Eligible Fields: Candidates from quantitative subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics are especially encouraged to apply, although scholarships have been awarded to candidates with any backgrounds like international relations, social sciences and business studies as well.
* MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested
* Scholarships which will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
* The Kofi Annan Fellowship targets candidates from least developed countries.
* Candidates should show interest in studying ESMT’s core competencies: innovation and technology management and sustainable business and must demonstrate a commitment to responsible leadership.
* All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
Value of the Program:
* Three fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship of €25,000 from ESMT plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees.
* Four partial tuition scholarships: up to € 10,000 each
* Other support includes Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking
How to Apply: Visit link below.