Hamburg University of Applied Sciences awards scholarships to academically strong international students studying in Masters degree programmes. The good news is that the City of Hamburg subsidizes degree programmes at Hamburg universities, so the school does not charge tuition fees for national and international students except professional Master’s programmes.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the scholarship:
* You are an international master student at the HAW Hamburg.
* You have completed your school education abroad or have successfully graduated from a Studienkolleg.
* You have completed your graduate program in Germany or abroad.
* You are not eligible for a BAföG loan (Federal Training Assistance Act). If you fulfill the criteria for a BAföG loan you are not eligible for the scholarship even if you do not actually receive the funding.
* Students from the courses Design, Public Health, Public Management, Social and Health Management as well as the further educational masters in Heide and Lüchow-Dannenberg cannot apply for the scholarship.
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of the Program: Up to 400 Euros/month (4 months per semester).
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship is for one semester; an extension for a further two semesters is possible, if all the courses per semester are completed with a grade average of at least 2.5.
How to Apply: Visit link below.