The University of Bonn and the United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) are delighted to announce that thanks to support from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) they will be offering up to eight fully funded scholarships to students from developing countries for the Joint Master of Science (M.Sc.) programme “Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security.”
* Being a candidate from a “Developing Country” (according to the classification of the DAAD)
* Having at least two years of practical work experience (e.g. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector) in a field related to the study programme
* Having graduated from the Bachelor no longer than five years ago
* Having completed no other Master in a similar field of studies
* Aiming at a career as a practitioner in a field related to the programme of study
Number of Awardees: 8
Value of the Program: Successful applicants will be funded to cover all expenses directly related to the study programme as well as their cost of living in Bonn.
Duration of Scholarship: 24 months
How to Apply: Visit link below.