The program is targeted at students from around the world that want to work in a position of responsibility in journalism or the communications sector. It especially addresses journalists-in-training, media representatives from radio, TV, online and print and communication experts. Those interested must have completed an academic program (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) and have acquired at least one year of professional experience in a media-related field after their first degree.
Eligibility: Especially targeted at:
* Media representatives from radio, TV, online and print
* Journalists-in-training, especially from electronic media
* Journalists and management from community radio stations
* Communication experts
* NGO employees
* Employees from ministries
* Employees from cooperative development groups and projects
* Representatives from regional working groups and national broadcasters
* Media association representatives
For the Master’s Program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, at least one year of professional experience in a media-related field and advanced skills in German and English.
Number of Awards: up to 10 full scholarships
Value of the Program: Full and Partial scholarships are available.
Full Scholarship: The scholarship is 750 EUR per month covering costs for living and accommodation. The tuition fee and the flight will be also reimbursed.
Partial Scholarship: Prospective students from developing countries and countries in transition who do not meet the requirements for the full scholarship, may apply for a partial scholarship. This will cover the costs of the tuition fees of 6,000 EUR.
Duration of Program: Four semesters
How to Apply: Visit link below.