The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation provides fellowships for talented and motivated students from developing countries that allow them to obtain a university degree in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation. Partner schools are ESMT, HHL Leipzig (Germany), University of Utrecht (Netherlands), NOVA SBE (Portugal), Koc University (Turkey) and Business School Lausanne (Switzerland).
* Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
* Applications for Kofi Annan Fellowships are accepted and awarded on an ongoing basis during the application cycle.
* MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
* Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country or region to participate in the development of the local or regional economy.
Number of scholarships: up to five
Value of the Program:
* Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT of €43,500 plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees.
* Other Support: Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking.
How to Apply: Visit link below.