The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunsthochschulen’) in Germany. Scholarship recipients are expected to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice.
Eligibility: The following general requirements apply to international student applicants (except EU citizens) who wish to study in Germany:
* You must be enrolled at a state-recognized university or college in Germany at the time the scholarship payments begin.
* You should provide proof that you have already graduated with an initial professional qualification. This programme mainly supports students aiming for a Masters degree.
* Applicants must provide proof that they have been accepted as a doctoral student by an institution of higher education in Germany or an EU country (for doctoral scholarship).
* You need a good knowledge of German, and require you provide proof of your proficiency.
* You should definitely apply for a scholarship before the start of your studies, in order to ensure long-term support and cooperation.
* The Heinrich Böll Foundation cannot award you a scholarship, if you are studying for a one-year Masters degree and were not previously supported by the foundation.
* Applications are possible before you begin your study programme or within the first three semesters.
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 1000
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarship will be offered for the duration of the Masters or Doctoral program
How to Apply: Visit link below.