With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
* Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
* Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
* Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
* Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
* The last academic degree (usually a Bachelor’s degree) should have been completed no longer than six years previously
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program:
* Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 750 Euros for graduates or 1,000 Euros for doctoral candidates
* Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
* Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Duration of Program: 12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)
How to Apply: Visit link below.