The MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses.” With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Eligibility: Candidates eligible for the DAAD scholarship for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” must:
* hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
* have received their latest degree no more than six years ago.
* have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if candidate has completed the two years by the time the program starts in October.
* have English test scores which meet the MIPLC requirements (see scholarship website).
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of the Program:
* The scholarship recipient(s) will get a full tuition waiver from the MIPLC.
* The DAAD will pay the scholarship recipient(s) a monthly stipend of EUR 750.00.
* As a rule, the scholarship additionally includes certain payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany.
* In addition, the DAAD will generally pay an appropriate travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source.
* Furthermore, the DAAD will also pay a study and research allowance.
* Last but not least, the scholarship covers a mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply: Visit link below.