Each year, from among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports a carefully chosen selection of programmes of particular interest to junior executives from developing countries. These degree courses, which consist of one to two years of concentrated study, provide young, academically-trained professionals in leading positions from developing countries with the opportunity to engage in postgraduate education and training in their particular field or profession.
Field of Study: postgraduate courses are offered in the following fields:
* Economic Sciences / Business Administration / Political Economics
* Development Co-operation
* Engineering and Related Sciences
* Regional Planning
* Agriculture and Forest Sciences
* Environmental Sciences
* Medicine and Public Health / Veterinary Medicine
* Social Sciences and Education
* Media Studies
Eligibility: The Typical Scholarship Holder:
* Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
* Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
* Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience.
* His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
Number of Scholarships: a number of DAAD scholarships are available
Value of the Program: Full and partial scholarships
Duration of Scholarship: 12-24 months depending on the particular institution
How to Apply: Visit link below.