The TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme provides postdoctoral researchers from sub-Saharan Africa, including South Africa, with the opportunity to make a ‘Cooperation Visit’ to an institute in Germany of no more than 3 months.
* Applicants must hold a PhD and must have obtained it not earlier than 2013;
* Applicants must be nationals of a sub-Saharan African country, including South Africa, and hold a research position in sub-Saharan Africa.
* Applicants already on site in Germany are not eligible.
* Successful applicants can only reapply once for another cooperation visit.
* Women scientists are especially encouraged to apply.
* All academic fields will be considered.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of the Program: DFG will cover health insurance, travel expenses and provide subsistence costs for the stay in Germany.
Duration of Program: 3 months
How to Apply: Visit link below.