The Centre for Global Cooperation Research at the University of Duisburg-Essen invites fellowship applications from across the humanities and social sciences (including psychology, law and economics). The centre encourages female researchers and scholars from the Global South to apply. The working language at the Centre is English.
Fields of Research: The Centre’s work in the first year of its second funding period will focus on the themes ‘Pathways and Mechanisms of Global Cooperation’ and ‘Global Cooperation and Polycentric Governance’.
Eligibility: Fellows are expected to have:
* Personal research and publication in the Centre’s thematic areas
* A contribution to the Centre’s own publications (e.g. Global Cooperation Research Papers or Routledge Global Cooperation Series)
* Active participation in seminars and other Centre events
* Collaboration with other fellows in interdisciplinary exchange
* Work in residence at the Centre in Duisburg, Germany
* A completed PhD (for postdoctoral fellows)
* Applicants from global south (i.e., Africa, Latin America and the developing countries in Asia) are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of the Program:
* An intellectually stimulating and vibrant interdisciplinary learning community
* Excellent infrastructure with fully equipped offices, library facilities, and administrative support (also with finding accommodation)
* Travel expenses and funds to organize workshops (subject to approval)
* Either a monthly stipend commensurate with experience or salary reimbursement to the home institution
Duration of Program: 12 months
How to Apply: Visit link below.