The Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research, Member of the Leibniz Association is pleased to announce the Call for Applications for Georg Arnhold Visiting Research Professorship in Education for Sustainable Peace. The fellowship aims to promote education for sustainable peace with a particular focus on educational media and curricula at secondary school level in post-conflict or transitional societies.
* Distinguished scholars from the humanities, political and social sciences, education sciences or law who hold a Ph.D. and have excellent knowledge of English may apply.
* Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic or professional achievement in their fields and ideally combine scholarly excellence and contact with hands-on practice and grassroots work.
* Individuals with extensive high-level international experience in government or non-governmental organizations or in international organizations may also apply.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of the Program:
* A monthly stipend of up to 6,500 euro for a three- to six-month research stay in Braunschweig,
* Round-trip economy airfare to Germany, and
* Administrative support provided by the program coordinators.
Duration of Program: 3-6 months
How to Apply: Visit link below.