Are you a young musician, DJ, composer, singer-songwriter, instrumentalist from a developing or transition country, and between 20 – 30 years old? Do you want to work professionally in the music field, with your own label or booking agency or want to make your music more target-oriented? If you have some early experiences in your field already, Pop-Kultur Nachwuchs will help you to reach the next level. International professionals give personal insights into their work and share their expert knowledge through workshops, case studies and talks with you – lively and practical instead of dry and formal.
* Every participant should prepare a short input talk (15 min.) in advance about his/her experience in the music field so far and the music scene in his/her respective country.
* Advanced English skills are crucial as there is no translation available. You will be tested in advance by the local Goethe-Institut.
* You need work experience in a specific music field; with proof of at least 3 projects.
* You have to cover all additional expenses that might occur during your stay.
* If you are not boarding your flight or cancel the program on short notice, you are obliged to reimburse Goethe-Institut/Musicboard for accrued expenses.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of the Program: Covers the participation fee, accommodation, travel expenses, hospitality, flights, and help with visa issues. Additionally a Festival Ticket plus access to Pop-Kultur’s networking area for professionals, health insurance and public transportation.
How to Apply: Visit link below.