The programme aims to enable arts and crafts students coming from disadvantaged backgrounds to complete a study tour abroad. It allows young French scholarship students nearing the end of their studies to discover the know-how of craftspeople in developing countries; and it allows students from developing countries to discover the know-how of French craftspeople. This programme helps students launch their professional career by enabling them to work in a professional environment; acquire new skills and cultural experiences abroad; design and create innovative products; develop a professional network; and participate and present their work at international fairs.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all the following criteria:
* Level of study of at least 2 years equivalent to an Arts & Crafts Diploma,
* Enrolled in Arts & Crafts schools/institutes/universities,
* Recipient of scholarships and awards (and being able to give proof of it)
* Speaking French and English
Applicants must be students and not senior artists
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
* Applicant’s round-trip plane ticket; logistic support as well as a monthly financial support covering all the expenses relative to the four months stay in France, the journeys and the purchase of material linked to the study tour will be covered.
* An internship agreement will be signed between the student, the school and the hosting professional organization.
* A scholarship agreement will be signed between the student and the Fondation Culture & Diversité.
Duration of Program: 4 months.
How to Apply: Visit link below.