Université Paris-Saclay seeks to promote access to its master’s degree programmes to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to attend the University, especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Fields of Study:
* All academic fields are concerned,
* All Master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
* Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and under during the course of the selection year.
* International students living in France for less than a year, enrolled in a student programme that does not lead to a qualification.
* International students living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL or the like).
* Individuals already living in France at the time of application (except in cases mentioned above).
* Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
* Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
* Students who have already stayed in France within the framework of an internship or a study-abroad programme as part of their curriculum (e.g. Erasmus) are eligible.
The evaluation criteria take in account the following:
* Academic level,
* Personal project,
* For students enrolled in an M2 programme: written motivation to pursue a thesis in a Université, Paris-Saclay laboratory.
Number of Awardees: 160
Value of Scholarship:
* The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by the institution the candidate is registered with for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
* A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
* Laureates will receive the scholarship as well as travel and visa coverage only upon their arrival in France. No advance payment can be made.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships are awarded for 1 year to newly enrolled Master’s students at Université Paris-Saclay (M1 or M2 level).
How to Apply: Visit link below.