Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a three-year Masters Degree at the University.
Field of Study: Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma (ranked as a master) in Science or Arts & Humanities
Eligibility: Candidates must:
* be younger than 25 when you apply (not have reached your 26th birthday) on December 1st,
* apply for the international selection for the first time,
* Not having lived in France for more than 10 months during the year of the application nor the year before.
* justify you have validated at least one year of undergraduate studies in the year before the application
* justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission. As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
Number of Awardees: 10 for students in Sciences and 10 for students in Arts and Humanities
Value of Scholarship: Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros
Duration of Scholarship: three years.
How to Apply: Visit link below.