The Erasmus Mundus Master’s Programme in Information Technologies for Business Intelligence (BDMA) is designed to provide understanding, knowledge and skills in this broad scope of fields. Its main objective is to train computer scientists who understand and help develop the strategies of modern enterprise decision makers.
To Be Taken At (Country): Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) in Belgium, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Spain, Université François Rabelais Tours (UFRT) in France, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e) in Netherlands and Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) in Germany
Eligibility: BDMA candidates must meet the following:
* They have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (i.e., the equivalent of 180 ECTS) with a major in computer science, from an accredited university. The university has to be listed in the World Higher Education Database (WHED) or be included in the following university rankings:
o The Times Higher
o Academic Ranking of World Universities
o QS World University Rankings
* They must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test equivalent to level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The consortium will rely on how certification bodies evaluate their own equivalences against this framework.
For an Erasmus+ scholarship:
5. Students applying for a JMD scholarship for a specific academic intake are not allowed to submit a scholarship application to more than three JMD consortia.
6. Students who have already obtained a JMD scholarship, an Erasmus Mundus Master Course scholarship, or an Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate scholarship are not eligible to apply for an additional scholarship under the JMD action.
7. Students benefiting from a JMD scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their studies in an Erasmus+ JMD.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
* Tuition fees, participation costs (including insurance coverage), contribution to cover travel cost and installation cost, and include a monthly allowance.
* All scholarship holders will receive an insurance meeting the minimum insurance requirements of the Erasmus+ programme for JMDs.
Duration of Awards: 2 years
How to Apply: Visit link below.