INSEAD has launched the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund scholarship to support its goal of admitting talented candidates from the African region. For those who are set back by financial difficulties, this scholarship will help them realize their dream of achieving an MBA at one of the top business schools in the world. The INSEAD scholarship portfolio helps the school to cultivate a diverse classroom setting with a good mix of nationalities, academic and professional backgrounds, and gender.
* INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be awarded in each Class to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements, with a commitment to contribute to the breadth of diversity on the programme.
* They should possess outstanding academic achievements, leadership experience and growth potential.
* To be eligible for the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship, candidates must also be a national of an African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives, and received part of their prior education in Africa.
* Preference will be given to candidates who reside in the region and the scholarship will be awarded to those who require financial assistance.
* Only candidates who are admitted to the MBA programme or are in the interview process may apply.
Number of Awardees: One INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be awarded in each Class to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements.
Value of Scholarship: 50 000 EUR
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.