The INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship is offered for candidates who are nationals of a sub-Saharan African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives and received part of their prior education in Africa.
To be taken at (country): INSEAD Business School (With campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi)
Eligibility: By way of their interests, activities and accomplishments, candidates for this scholarship will need to demonstrate:
* outstanding academic achievement and promise
* aptitude for business and financial management
* strong likelihood of spending the better part of their working careers in Africa and
* a firm commitment to the goals of African development, understanding amongst peoples and public interest.
* In awarding scholarships, INSEAD shall particularly seek candidates from southern Africa.
To be eligible for the INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship, candidates must be a national of a sub-Saharan African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives and received part of their prior education in Africa. Preference will be given to candidates who require proven financial assistance.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value of Scholarship: Up to €20,000
Duration of Scholarship: 10 to 12 months
How to Apply: Visit link below.