The Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholarship was established in memory of Muriel Dargent, Matthieu Dargent, Iris Dargent, and Muriel’s parents, all of whom disappeared in the December 2004 Tsunami. The Fondation Rainbow Bridge will enable young women recipients to enrich their academic background by obtaining an HEC MBA.
Eligibility: Recipients of this scholarship are top-caliber female candidates who have been admitted to the HEC Paris MBA program (Full-time only) and who can demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in one or more of the following areas:
* Community work
* Charity engagement
* Sustainable development practices
* Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.
* Women applying must come from an Asian or African country affected by a natural disaster, drought or famine.
* In addition, they must demonstrate a commitment to solving some of the social and economic issues affecting their countries while working for the long-term security of the people living there.
* Please note that unfortunately you cannot apply for this scholarship if admitted after June 15th for the September intake and after November 26th for the January intake.
Number of Awardees: Up to two scholarships
Value of Scholarship: € 20,000 per year
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
How to Apply: Visit link below.