A successful entrepreneur since he graduated from INSEAD, Freddy Salem (MBA ’66) has run several private businesses in West Africa, Russia and the US. Keen to foster economic development in West Africa, Freddy Salem supports education initiatives that develop business talent for the region to study for MBA programme at INSEAD in France and Singapore.
Field of Study: MBA and financial management related degree programmes
The essays submitted for INSEAD Need-based Scholarships will be reviewed
* Candidates must be nationals from a West Africa country (preferably Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Benin) and will have spent most of their lives and received most or part of their education in Africa.
* Preference will be given to candidates who require proven financial assistance.
Candidates for the INSEAD scholarships will need to demonstrate:
* academic achievement and promise
* aptitude for business and financial management, and
* a strong likelihood of spending the better part of their working careers in West Africa.
Number of Scholarships: Not Available
Value of Scholarship: Up to €20,000 financial aid will be awarded
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship is a onetime financial offer to pay for the recipients’ full time MBA programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.