This research is designed to enable researchers to conduct research studies in France: field investigations, library and archives work. This call is part of the Atlas short-term postdoctoral mobility program offered by the FMSH and its partners.
* Nationality/Residence: Applicants must be Sudanese nationals and be affiliated with a public institution of higher education and research / public institute of research in Sudan
* Educational Degree: Applicants must have obtained their PhD doctorate and presented their thesis from 2009.
* Theme: Applicants must be involved in research in social and human sciences .
* French host institution: Before submitting their application, applicants will have to find a French research institution to host them for the time of their stay. Applicants will have to provide a letter from the hosting institution addressed to the FMSH, the AMB and the MOHE expressing the institution’s willingness to host the applicant during the time of fellowship and explaining the work conditions offered.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
* Laureates will receive a total stipend of 3 400 € for the two months (2 installments of 1 700 € paid at the beginning of each month of stay). This financial contribution is intended to cover expenditure such as transport and accommodation costs.
* Laureates will be considered as “Boursier du Gouvernement Français” and will have access to affordable accommodation, social security for the time of their stay and get a financial support to buy bibliographic material.
* Laureates will also benefit from free visa and logistical support to organize their stay (possibility to have a workspace, letter for the libraries…).
Duration of Program: 2 months
How to Apply: Visit link below.