Rotterdam School of Management at Erasmus University offers scholarships for students from non-EEA countries, who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee, provided their grades are considered ‘excellent’. The scholarship will be provided in the form of a waiver from the non-EEA tuition fee.
Eligible Countries: The school may give preference to students with one of the following nationalities: African (all countries)
Field of Study: Bachelors in IBA (International Business Administration)
* The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme, provided excellence in previous education is proven.
* As the scholarship will only be awarded for the first year, students should be aware that they will need to have sufficient means to cover the study costs of the second and third year.
* By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
* By accepting this scholarship you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June.
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship takes the form of a tuition waiver
8. The amount of the scholarship is approximately € 6,940;
9. The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme only, provided excellence in previous education is proven;
10. The scholarship will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee (€ 9,000) before the start of the academic year, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in installments.
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the IBA programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.