The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
Eligibility: The applicant should:
* Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
* Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
* Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
* Not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study
* Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her study programme, with a minimum average grade of 7
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The 3000 euro ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
How to Apply: Visit link below.