The University of Amsterdam (UvA) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the EU/EEA can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS).
Fields of Study:
* Child Development and Education
* Economics and Business
* Social Sciences
Eligibility: The applicant should:
* hold a non-EEA nationality or nationalities only;
* not be entitled to receive a Dutch study grant or loan (Studiefinanciering);
* not be eligible to pay the reduced tuition fee rate for EEA students at the UvA;
* not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the AMS scholarship;
* have submitted a complete application to one of the (Master’s) programmes of the UvA;
* have been (or will be) admitted to one of the (Master’s) programmes of the UvA;
* be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
Number of Scholarships: The UvA will award up to 15 of these scholarships annually.
Value of Scholarship: € 25,000
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year.
How to Apply: Visit link below.