The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme (LExS) is offered for excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced Programme or MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy.
* In his or her prior academic education abroad, the applicant must have achieved excellent study results which are relevant for the programme for which the student wishes to enroll. As an indication, the student will be among the top 10% for the relevant programme followed abroad
* The applicant will hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
* Scholarships will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a Leiden University master’s degree
* Students are selected on the basis of academic merit.
Number of Scholarships: The number and type of award of the scholarship depends on the budget available for each Faculty department.
Value of Scholarship: The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 3 types of awards
* € 10.000 of the tuition fee
* € 15.000 of the tuition fee
* Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee (also referred to as home fee)
Duration: Scholarship will last for the duration of the master’s programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.