The Radboud Scholarship is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud University Scholarships are offered to a selected number of prospective international students to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme.
Fields of Study: Eligible English-taught Masters Degree Programme offered by the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, and Faculty of Law.
Eligibility: A candidate will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if they:
* hold a non-EU/EEA passport
* are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
* have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
* have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1 as stated in the formal letter of admission
* are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
* are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Number of Awardees: 30
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver and pays for costs for visa and insurance.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year. In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
How to Apply: Visit link below.