Each year, Utrecht University in Netherlands offers the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for international students to undertake Masters degree programmes. The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of graduate scholarship awards to highly talented prospective international students, with the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University.
Field of Study: The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University:
* Graduate School of Geosciences
* Graduate School of Humanities
* Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance
* Graduate School of Life Sciences
* Graduate School of Natural Sciences
* Graduate School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, candidate must
* Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class
* Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
* Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands
* Have applied for an international master’s programme with a start date of September.
Number of Scholarships: 20-25 scholarships are available, divided over the 6 Graduate Schools.
Scholarship Value: The Utrecht Excellence scholarships can be awarded as tuition fees or tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses
Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship is awarded for the duration of the degree programme, which is one or two years, depending on the degree programme. The scholarship will only be renewed for the second year if the student is making satisfactory progress towards the degree.
How to Apply: Visit link below.