Maastricht University High Potential scholarships are offered by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund in order to encourage talented students from outside the EU/EEA to undertake a Master’s programme at the University. The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
Eligibility: All candidates must meet the following requirements:
* You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
* You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
* You meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
* You have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
* You are not over 35 years of age.
* You obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript.
Number of Awardees: Not specified.
Value of the Program: Living expenses: € 12,350 (13 months) or € 23,750 (25 months), Insurances: € 710, Visa costs: € 317, Tuition fees: € 13,000 € 15,000 or € 17,500 depending on the tuition of your study programme and Pre-Academic Training Costs: € 825
Duration of Scholarship:
* 13 months in the case of a one-year master’s programme
* 25 months in the case of a two-year master’s programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.