The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for a University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
* Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
* You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes
* You must have a student number.
* You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
* You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands
* You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills
* You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
* The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Value of Scholarship: €3,000 – €25,000 for one year. If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes (link below).
Duration of Scholarship: one or two years
How to Apply: Visit link below.