These scholarships give talented, motivated and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. The Global Initiative of the university aims to work together with scientists and entrepreneurs in developing countries to make an impact and improve people’s lives.
Eligible African Countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
* Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programs.
* A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
* A BSc degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
Number of Awardees: 4 per faculty
Value of Scholarship:
* Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
* Membership to the Scholarship Club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
* A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
* Be ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
How to Apply: Visit link below.