The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers talented prospective students the unique opportunity to pursue a degree in a selection of Master’s programmes at VU University. VU University has committed to providing approximately 1 million euro towards attracting highly motivated, excellent students.
Type: Masters Fellowship
* The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a Merit scholarship programme for strongly motivated students with excellent study results.
* Eligible candidates must be able to prove their academic excellence, must be admitted to a English taught Master’s degree at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
* Students with the Dutch nationality and/or a Dutch degree (given that the Dutch degree is used for admission) are not eligible for admission.
* Students following a one-year Master’s programme may not apply for the VUFP scholarship for a second year.
* Only if student was granted a scholarship from the beginning, then the scholarship can be extended if he/she achieved 80% of the credits.
* The Faculty VUFP committee will be asked to demonstrate to the Central VUFP committee that these credits have indeed been achieved.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of the Program: The VUFP scholarship is a tuition fee waiver.
Duration of Scholarship: One or two years of Masters degree programme
How to Apply: Visit link below.