A number of partial scholarships are available from the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme, which will be awarded to applicants for the Master’s Spatial Engineering. Applicants must be residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance.
Field of Study (Students must have a Bachelors degree in): Agriculture, forestry and fishery, Architecture and town planning, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics and computer sciences, Natural sciences, Other, Transport and communication.
Eligibility: Additional requirements for the application for the ITC Excellence Scholarship Programme include:
* Residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
* Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
* Academic performance among the top 10%
* English: IELTS 6.5
* Relevant background for the intended field of study
* Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
* Euro27,600 Partial tuition waiver.
* As this is a partial scholarship, admitted applicants must be able to show that additional funding is available to complement the funding through this scholarship (i.e. covering all remaining fees and costs in full before the payment deadline).
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: Visit link below.