The SBE International Business Scholarship is intended for talented students from South Africa, Brazil or Mexico, who want to follow the three-year bachelor’s programme International Business at the Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE). One grant is available each year.
Eligible African Countries: South Africa
* You have been admitted to the following School of Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programme: International Business.
* You are 35 years old or younger.
* You come from one of the following countries: South Africa, Brazil or Mexico.
* You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%.
* You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of Scholarship:
* One-off allowance: € 900
* Health care and liability insurance: € 520 or at cost
* Visa costs: € 317 or at cost
* Tuition fees: € 7500 or at cost
* One-off contribution to the travel costs: € 1000 or at cost
Duration of Scholarship: You will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s programme and for a maximum of three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year, you must satisfy several conditions during the academic year.
How to Apply: Visit link below.