The Graduate School for the Humanities offers 5 PhD positions (for 4 years) in the Groningen Research Institute for the Study of Culture (ICOG). As a PhD candidate, you are committed to conducting independent and original scientific research, to report on this research in international publications and presentations, and to present the final results of the research in a PhD dissertation.
ICOG consists of five Research Centres.
* The Research Centre for Historical Studies
* The Research Centre Arts in Society
* The Centre for International Relations Research
* The Centre for Media and Journalism Studies
* The Centre for Research of the Americas
Eligibility: Talented and ambitious researchers in the relevant disciplines. Required qualifications are:
* a master’s degree in one of the five areas mentioned above, with an excellent academic record
* proven research abilities and affinity with the research topic
* Excellent command of English and good academic writing skills.
PhD scholarship students are selected on the basis of their CV and their own research proposal.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The amount of the scholarship is set so that students receive approximately €1750 net per month.
Duration of Program: Four years.
How to Apply: Visit link below.