The Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) approaches the vast and recent field of digital communication from an interdisciplinary and international point of view bringing together advanced academic discussion with practical knowledge and skills. The programme promotes a non-techno-deterministic, social and ethical reflection on digital communication for future leaders of the field.
* Candidates of all nationalities are eligible for Erasmus + Scholarship, although 75% of these scholarship are Partner Countries scholarships.
* Candidates are not allowed to apply for scholarship for more than 3 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Programmes for the same academic year.
* Candidates should note the existence of a 12-months rule: any candidate from a partner country, who has lived for more than 12 months in a programme country within the five years’ period prior to submission deadline, can only apply for programme country scholarship.
The following criteria will be taken into account for the selection of candidates for a scholarship:
* very good/outstanding study results ( academic excellence) in the relevant study areas
* academic potential
* level of language skills
* work experience and professional qualifications (if applicable)
* results of interviews (if applicable)
Number of Awards: 12-15
Duration of Award: 24 month
Value of Scholarship: Partner Countries E+ Scholarship grantees receive a stipend of 1.000 EUR per month. 1.000 or 3.000 EUR for travel costs depending on the distance of the home country to the coordinating university (University of Salzburg), and 1.000 EUR for installation costs. The grant also covers the participation costs.
How to Apply: Visit link below.