ETH Zurich supports excellent students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree at ETH with two scholarship programmes.
* Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP)
* Master Scholarship Programme (MSP)
Eligibility: A very good result in their Bachelor’s. Students must belong to the best 10 percent of their Bachelor’s programme.
The application consists of:
* Letter of motivation
* a pre-proposal for your Master’s thesis
* letters of recommendation from two professors
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
* The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
* The Master Scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 6,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver. The department can additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 1,500 – 3,000 per semester or offer an assistantship from the second semester onwards (with a payment of CHF 600 per month).
Duration of Scholarship: Period of study
How to Apply: Visit link below.