IMD offers a variety of MBA scholarships and applicants may apply to several simultaneously, however only one scholarship can be awarded per candidate. Scholarships are granted subject to nomination by the scholarship selection committee, acceptance into the program and confirmation of candidate’s intention to participate in the program by paying the advance deposit of CHF 15,000.
* A candidate is only eligible for the program if they have been accepted into an IMD MBA Program.
* Accepted candidates who demonstrate exceptionally strong leadership potential.
* Demonstrate financial need by completing the Financial Aid Application
* Good academic results (GMAT)
* Strong reference letters
* Steady career progression
Number of Awardees: 3 scholarships are awarded each year
Value of Scholarship: CHF 200’000 (to be split between the winners of the scholarship)
Duration of Scholarship: Period of study
How to Apply: