The IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships awards scholarships to five (5) international students.
Eligible regions: Africa / Middle East, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Western Europe / North America / Oceania
* Candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who are citizens, but not necessarily current residents, of the above geographical areas are eligible to apply for scholarship. Candidate should be accepted into the IMD MBA Program.
* The scholarship is both based on financial need and academic merit.
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
* Relevance to the essay title
* Organization and structure
* Fully developed arguments
* Personal element and/or passion
Number of scholarships: Five (5) (one from each region)
Value of Scholarship: CHF 30,000
How to Apply: Visit link below.