The International Institute for Management Development –IMD Social Responsibility Scholarship is offered to a talented social entrepreneur or candidate working for an NGO in an emerging country and who would like a top international MBA to expand your horizons so that you can go back and make a difference.
Field of Study: Masters in Business Administration
* Qualified candidates who have a passion to make a contribution to society through socially responsible leadership
* Currently working as a social entrepreneur or for an NGO in your home country or region
* 4-10 years work experience
* Making a significant contribution to your local environment, country or society in general
* Have leadership characteristics and the ability to have an impact in the class
* Have financial need such that you could not otherwise afford to attend IMD
* Strong command of written and spoken English
* Demonstrate a passion and commitment for socially responsible leadership both in your current role and to go back to your home country or region after the IMD MBA program
Value of Scholarship: Scholarship winners will receive Living Expenses (as deemed reasonable by IMD) + CHF 45,000
How to Apply: Visit link below.