The University of Geneva and the United Nations University share a strong commitment to enhancing the capacity of individuals and institutions in developing countries.
* Scholarships are based on a combination of academic merit, financial need, and availability of funds.
* These scholarships are reserved for nationals of developing countries and are only given to first round applicants (by the 15 November deadline).
* The United Nations University (UNU) Fellowship is reserved for mid-career professionals from developing countries, who would be expected to apply and disseminate their newly acquired knowledge and skills in promoting the socio-economic development of their own and other developing countries.
Number of Awardees: 3 (2 MBA Candidates, 1 Fellowship Candidate).
Value of Scholarship:
* The University of Geneva and its partners will be offering a maximum of 2 partial MBA scholarships.
* The University of Geneva is offering one UNU fellowship – which covers full tuition – to a qualified candidate. This only covers for tuition fees and no other expense.
Duration of Scholarship: Period of study
How to Apply: Visit link below.