The Swiss government, through the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS) every year, is offered for PhD, Postdoctoral and Research. These scholarships provide graduates from all fields to study at one of the public funded university or recognized institution.
Eligibility: The FCS assesses scholarship applications according to three criteria:
* Candidate profile
* Quality of the research project or artistic work
* Synergies and potential for future research cooperation
Candidates for the University Scholarships must:
* Hold a university degree (Bachelors/Masters) on commencement of the scholarship.
* Be able to demonstrate their academic abilities and what they aim to achieve.
* Contact the institution and/or the professor supervising their period of research. Universities may request supplementary information and/or set certain additional conditions to determine whether or not you qualify for admission.
* Be under the age of 35.
* Be suitably proficient in the language of instruction (French, German, Italian or English) in order to draw full benefit from their studies in Switzerland.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers a monthly payment, exemption of tuition fees, health insurance, air fare, special lodging allowance, etc.
Duration of Scholarship: Period of study
How to Apply: Visit link below.