PhD Research Fellowship Programme for outstanding young professors from universities from developing and emerging countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America at The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Switzerland (Fall Semester)
Field of study: International and development studies (anthropology, history, law, politics and political science, and economics)
* Candidates must hold a PhD and have a full time tenure-track or tenured position in an academic institution in Africa, Asia, or Latin America.
* Candidates should demonstrate how their research stay will contribute to their academic career and their home institution.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value of Scholarship:
* Scholars will spend one semester at the Institute to:
* Update and strengthen the curriculum of their course ;
* Further a personal research project ;
* Participate in teaching courses ;
* Interact with the international community of the Institute and Geneva area.
* Scholars receive a contribution towards living expenses. The Institute will cover costs of travel and visas for participants as well accommodation costs;
* It will ensure a monthly stipend to compensate in the case of the loss of income* in the institution of origin and to cover subsistence costs in Geneva; upon presentation of a certificate
* Participants will be provided with a work space, and access to the Institute’s library and IT facilities.
How to Apply: Visit link below.