The Finland scholarships are aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year international Master’s programmes. In order to retain the scholarship in the following year of study, a student must have completed 55 ECTS by the end of the previous academic year. If a student does not achieve this requirement, they will be liable to pay the full international tuition fee if they wish to complete their Master’s degree programme.
Field of Study:
* Architectural Design
* Biomedical Engineering
* Computer Science
* Environmental Engineering
* Ecology and Population Genetics
* Mineral Resources and Sustainable Mining
* Education and Globalization
* Learning, Education and Technology
* Product Management
* Protein Science and Biotechnology
* Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment
* Wireless Communications Engineering
* Non-EU/EEA citizens who do not have a permanent residence permit in Finland.
* The applicant has obtained their first academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized institution of higher education.
* The applicant proves a high level of proficiency in English language. Approved methods of demonstrating language proficiency.
Applicants, who are in their last term/semester of studies during the application period, can apply for the scholarship. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of study placement for a Master’s programme will receive a conditional scholarship offer.
Number of Awardees: it usually varies depending on the field of study; usually from 10 to 40 maximum.
Value of Scholarship: The tuition fee is an academic fee and thus covers the costs of tuition. The tuition fee does not cover the living costs such as accommodation, meals, and transportation. All students are required to finance their living costs by themselves.
Duration: 1 year
How to Apply: Visit link below.