University of Helsinki is offering Master’s Degree Scholarship Programme in form of International Student Grant. The University of Helsinki is giving about 50 start-up grants to qualified students who are accepted to study in an International Master’s Degree Programme.
Field of Study: The International Student Grant is available for students who are admitted into the programmes below:
* Adult Education and Developmental Work Research
* Algorithms and Machine Learning
* Art Theory, Criticism and Management
* Atmosphere-Biosphere Studies
* Bayesian Statistics and Decision Analysis
* Democracy and Global Transformations
* Environment and Natural Resources
* Ethnic Relations, Cultural Diversity and Integration
* European Studies
* Food Sciences
* Forest Sciences and Business
* Forestry and Environmental Engineering
* Information and Communications Technology
* Intercultural Encounters
* Media and Global Communication
* Multidisciplinary Studies on Urban Environmental Issues
* Networking and Services
* International Business Law and Public International Law
* Plant Production Science
* Religious Roots of Europe
* Social Sciences
* Space Sciences
* Theological Work in Church and Society
* Translational Medicine
* You are eligible for the scholarship grant as soon as you have accepted placement and registered for studies at the University of Helsinki.
* In addition, you have to make your personal study plan (HOPS) during the first period of the autumn term, get it authorized by your department and start you studies according to the plan.
* Students who are Finnish citizens or who reside in Finland are not eligible for the grant.
Number of Awardees: 50 start-up grants
Value of Award: The amount of each grant will be €1000 to €1500 euro. The grants are not meant to cover living expenses, but is hoped that the little extra money helps new students to settle in Helsinki.
Duration of Awards: three year
How to Apply: Visit link below.